Monday, February 27, 2012

Introduction to The Early New England Families

The Early New England Families Blog is a collection of reference material that has been compiled over a span of forty years relating to Early New England Families ... In 1995, I authored and privately published The Adams Family of Massachusetts ... It was original my intention to publish three additional books, The Parker Family of Massachusetts, Early Massachusetts Families and The Posson Family of America ... The daunting task of completing these three books never came to be ... My mission through this Blog is to make this reference material easily available to all who are researching Early New England Families ... Please feel free to comment and post queries on this Blog ... I look forward to working with you on your Early New England Families ... Please feel free to contact me directly at: OnThePiscataqua@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment